Attention: Project Management Stakeholders!
“Have been part of projects that did not quite make the grade with overspending and being late; then you’re about to read news you’ve been waiting for.”
Don’t let a lack of knowledge and skills hold you back in completing successful projects. This is good news for beginners or experienced people who want to learn good processes and systems.
Did you know?
- The average cost overrun of all projects is 27%
- That 57% of projects fail due to a breakdown in communications
- That 39% of projects fail due to a lack of planning
- Only 26% of all projects succeed
Imagine if you could have the skills to plan and run successful projects. You don’t have to imagine this anymore. Here’s a course that will provide all the tools and processes that you need.
Course: Introduction to Project Management
Truth is – any manager, business owner and project participant can learn professional project management from start to finish and accomplish outstanding results.
Aim of the course
This course will help participants to understand the key processes & techniques of project management. Learn to define and plan projects. How to execute projects on time, within budget to the required scope and quality.Learn to achieve excellent business results.
Why you should be skilled in project management
It is a fact that more work in the world is project orientated with a beginning, middle and an end. You will miss out on lucrative opportunities if you are not skilled in project management.
You can earn an income that is recession-proof by applying your skills in project management. Fortune Magazine calls project management, “Career Number 1”.
You can make a difference and provide solutions
- My clients and I have turned around many loss making projects into profitable ventures by applying good project management skills, processes and techniques to the whole project management life cycle.
- You will be amazed how you can “reverse engineer” a failed project into a success.
- First prize is to do it right the first time, which is only possible to the select people with the right competencies and skills.
Here is exactly what you get:
- Learning material that is user friendly and interesting in different formats e.g.
- A downloadable text learning manual;
- Entry to an online learning platform that you can access with your smartphone or laptop. The size of the downloadable material is small enough to accommodate most learners with limited internet bandwidth.
- You identify a real life project to work on learning the whole project management life cycle. You receive regular feedback and advice from the facilitator on your project and the learning process.
- We use case studies and simulations that make the transfer of the competencies and skills interesting and a lot easier.
- Forum discussions allow you interaction with the facilitator and fellow course participants
Key objectives of the course
This course will empower learners to define projects for the first time. Students will be able to draw up a comprehensive Project Management Plan covering the following topics:
|· Scope management
· Cost management
· Quality management
· Communication management
· Procurement management
· Claims management
· Project time management
|· Financial management
· Human resource management
· Risk management
· Integration management
· Tracking & reporting
This course is aligned with PMBOK (Project management body of knowledge). You will learn how project management is applied internationally.
What else is included?
- For the first 10 students of this workshop launch there will be 3 free coaching sessions with Piet Joubert over and above the feedback all delegates receive.
At this point you must decide whether to continue as in the past or whether you want to elevate your project management skills to a professional level.
The Course is available immediately and you have three learning options:
- Email course Fee N30,000
- E mail plus internet platform N37,000
- Internet platform N35,000
Contact Tel: 08187443088
You can also enrol online for this course, by clicking on the following link and submit your details:
Bookings will only be confirmed after you have made payment. Unfortunately no exceptions will be made.
You can also make contact to negotiate for payment of deposits and instalments.
For course outlines and further details about the courses, please send your details and we will get in touch.
Facilitator: Piet Joubert
Piet’s strategic intent in life is to enable individuals and organisations to be future ready in order to realize their full potential.
He has extensive experience in industry, business and the public sector, since 1968 and served in management positions dealing with Human Resource Development and Industrial Relations. He made significant contributions, from grassroots to senior level, at major organisations.
Piet has been a management consultant for the past twenty six years in Southern Africa. Assignments in South Africa, Malawi, Kenya, Ethiopia, Nigeria and Ghana featured his itinerary. He specialises in Strategic Planning, Project Management, Business Development and Problem Solving/Decision-Making.
Piet is one of the top authorities on Problem Solving and Decision-making in Africa. He has extensive experience in Project Management training/facilitation and implementation.