Cisco CCNA Exam Preparation
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is the world’s top entry level networking certification. It is a certification that matters in the fast growing world of networking. Jidaw has just revamped CCNA Routing and Switching 200-120 training to incorporate the recent update. Coming from the stable of Cisco systems, it is no wonder that it is such a highly sought certification. However, achieving this high demand certification can be tough without guidance and quality exam preparation.
Not only seen is achieving this certification seen as a sign of initiative it also demonstrates the ability to learn which is required in this industry. And ultimately, if you work with computers, you’ll have to work with a network. Understanding the basics of a network is invaluable for a solid grounding in the fundamentals.
For more Training information contact:
We’ve had so many CCNA success stories – one after another – and now it’s your turn to be one of them.
Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching 200-120 training class runs at various times
Contact Jidaw for current fees, dates and duration
LIMITED TIME, FINAL CLASSES, LIMITED SPACE SPECIAL OFFERS
Cisco CCNA WEEKEND class starts on October 19, 2013;
Weekend Fee is N30,000 (SPECIAL BONANZA); 6 Weekends (6 Saturdays)
(INSTALLMENT PAYMENT ALLOWED)
You’re going to become a CCNA, and we’re going to get you there.
Current OBJECTIVES are:
* Describe how a network works
* Configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and interswitch
* Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP Services to meet network
* Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic router operation and routing on Cisco devices
* Explain and select the appropriate administrative tasks required for a WLAN
* Identify security threats to a network and describe general methods to mitigate those threats
* Implement, verify, and troubleshoot NAT and ACLs in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network.
* Implement and verify WAN links
Please note that certifications can be changed and updated at any time as a result of the rapid rate of change in the IT industry.
Exam Preparation Tips
It is commendable that you want to take the test. We pray that your efforts will be rewarded with success. The ability to achieve certification varies from individual to individual. It all depends on your background, quality of preparation and your level of motivation. It involves more than the cost of training and preparation materials.
Engage and connect through the CCNA training page
- Get all information you can about the certification exams and then start working towards your goal. You can get such information from the Cisco CCNA Resource page
Always be on the lookout for both the information needed to pass the exam and the information needed to actually work in the real world.
- Get hands-on experience. An essential step in the preparation for any certification is hands-on experience with the related product. Access to live equipment may be costly but there are many opportunities now to get experience from software simulators. Popular simulators are Sybex’s Virtual Lab.
Volunteer or use simulations to practice. This will give you a better understanding of the theories, than just studying the exam guides.
- Get Exam prep materials such as study/prep guides to supplement your skills and experience. Popular guides are from Cisco and Sybex. Read the guide and understand thoroughly. You should know the entire exam.
- Get training. Training that delivers results. Focus on substance. Training is a major part of exam preparation, with good, up-to-date instructors you can concentrate on areas that matter and you don’t have to waste time on irrelevant areas. Training also provides guidance on other important aspects including reading and practicing.
Get training from a competent Cisco training provider.
- Use good practice test/prep tools to assess your skill level by testing you in all the areas that the actual exam tests you. Practice, Practice and Practice. To pass this exam you must master simulation exercises.
For detailed information on 640-802 preparation and certification preparation, we suggest you use the content and links on these pages:
Cisco CCNA 640 802 Exam Preparation
- Get Understanding – For all certifications, throughout your preparation make sure you understand how the certification will add value not just for you but also for your clients, employers and your peers.
- Talk to industry professionals, instructors. Get invaluable information and insights from seasoned professionals. An opportunity provided by Jidaw Systems is the Free IT Career empowerment seminar. “He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever”. – Chinese Proverb.
NOTE: To succeed in your IT Career you must possess the Drive and Motivation to achieve and advance -commitment plus effort. Focus on substance, not flashy setup or gimmicks, because the right focus leads to achievement and fulfillment.
Never forget: “YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED IN IT!”
All the best!
click For You’ve got to want it real bad
For more Cisco Training information contact:
Jidaw….More Knowledge! More Power!