REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS FOR THE PROVISION OF TELEVISION PROGRAMMING AND PRODUCTION SERVICES FOR THE NIGERIA IT PROFESSION AND INDUSTRY (NCS & CPN)
RFP ID: LAGOS – NIGERIA/2013IT (Issued: May, 2013)
The Nigeria IT Profession and Industry (Nigeria Computer Society (NCS) and Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria (CPN)) is requesting for proposals for organizing and production of an Information Technology Television Show. Interested and qualified entities are requested to submit proposals for the provision of required professional services stated in the RFP Information document. Kindly refer to the RFP Information document in preparing your Proposal.
NCS-CPN is desirous of producing programs to create awareness about the industry and profession, recognition of the impact and importance of IT, IT advocacy and public sensitization on IT issues and promotion of the goals of the IT Profession and Industry.
Organization and Production of IT Literacy and Public Awareness programs for television to highlight and advocate national policies, strategies, procedures, resources, activities, events and services available in the industry. Local content development as well as access to knowledge and skill development in IT will be promoted. It would contain valuable priority programming that would otherwise not be made available.
NCS-CPN invites proposals from qualified entities that meet the requirements described in RFP.
Key requirements include:
– track record/experience in TV programming (especially in IT and IT related areas)
– coverage area capabilities – nationwide network, local, satellite, etc.
– genuine understanding and commitment to the NCS-CPN vision, mission and values, the underlying issues and the strategic role of the TV show in this respect.
– possession of mandatory IT/ICT Qualification and practical Knowledge.
– complementing of traditional television cable-casting and video production techniques with social media technologies and new methods for content creation and distribution in more cost effective ways
Proposals should be submitted as specified to NCS and/or CPN Office (Ikeja/Ikoyi Office) no later than Friday, 21 June 2013 at 12:00 Noon.
Detailed Request For Proposal (RFP) Information Document can be found on:
RFP Information for Provision of Television Programming and Production Services