Registration is now open for the 2014 Nigeria Computer Society (NCS) Conference. Participants who register early will get a special gift – Early Registration date ends on May 23, 2014. The 25th National Conference has the theme: “Building a Knowledge-Based Economy in Nigeria: The Role of IT”. Venue is: Nike Lake Resort, Enugu – Enugu State – Nigeria. Date: Wednesday 23 to Friday 25, July 2014.
- Broadband Access for All: Strategies and Tactics
- Business Process Outsourcing
- E-governance Solutions: Improving Transparency and Public Sector Service Delivery through Technology.
- Security Issues in a Knowledge-Based Economy
- Training and Education for the Youths and IT Industry in Nigeria
- Manpower Development and Income Generation
- Harnessing innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship: Opportunities for the youths
- Mobile Application Technology in Nigeria: A Case Study for Innovation & Transformation
- IT Applications in the Different Sector of the Economy
- 10.Application of knowledge Technologies and Engineering in National Development
Tutorials: NCS invites proposals for tutorials on the following social channels:
Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, YouTube
NCS Conference features: 5th Research Consortium in Information Technology
The 25th National Conference will feature speakers of high profile personalities drawn from different sectors locally and foreign. It will also provide lots of networking and business opportunities.
(Minimum of 4 Delegates)
Non Member Corporate
(Minimum of 4 Delegates)
(NCS Registered Members only)
Early Bird – May 23, 2014:
- The first 100 delegates to register by May 23, 2014 will get a special gift and also qualify for a raffle draw.
- Authors of accepted papers get 20% discount on registration fees only
The registration fee entitles you to:
- Receive Conference materials – Bag, Proceedings (Soft Copy in CDs only), Writing Materials, Identification Badge etc
- Attend opening and Closing Ceremonies
- Attend all Plenary and Technical Sessions
- Daily Lunch
Note: Printed copies of the Conference Proceedings will be available on sale at the rate of N2,000.00 per copy.
Membership Induction Ceremony:
Induction of newly registered professionals and issuance of membership certificate will come up during the Conference.
Mode of Registration:
Click here to Register Online (Members must login to complete the registration) You may also pay directly into any of the following Nigeria Computer Society’s Bank Accounts and complete the registration online: First Bank of Nigeria Plc: 2001762424 (Sort Code 011153182) Zenith Bank Plc: 1011565784 (Sort Code 057150521) Resort Savings & Loans Plc: 010510200000829 (Sort Code 082150169)
Request received on or before July 4th, 2014: 50% refund Request received after July 4th, 2014: No refund All cancellation requests should be forwarded to the Executive Secretary.
Exhibition and Advertisement Rates:
The 24th National Conference provide opportunities for corporate organizations to showcase their products and services during the Conference by placement of advertisement in the event brochure or exhibition. Advertisement:
Cover Pages N200,000.00 (3 spaces available)
Inner Pages N150,000.00
Note: 15% discount on all rates for financially up-to-date Corporate Members
The official Conference venue is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu, Enugu State. For accommodation, special discounted rates have been obtained in some hotels.
- List of Hotels and Rates will be available very soon.
For Participation, Sponsorship and Advertisement, Contact: National Secretariat: Tel: +234 -1-7744600, +234 -1-8962552 . E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com OR Goke on +234(0)8033475299, firstname.lastname@example.org Taiwo on +234(0)8023647348, email@example.com Abuja Office: Sunday on +234(0)7033020271, firstname.lastname@example.org
HAVE YOUR SAY: Will you be attending the NCS Conference? What should we expect as conference outcomes? Please share your comments, thoughts and opinions.
Innovation and Development Advisory, ICT Advocacy
ICT Development Advisory Support and Consulting