Nigeria Computer Society (NCS) Conference 2013 registration is now open! Participants who register Early can get up to 13% Discount – Early Registration date extended to June 21, 2013. The 11th International Conference has the theme: “”e-Government and National Security””. Venue is: Royal Park Hotel (Opposite Olashore International School) Iloko-Ijesa, The State of Osun – Nigeria. Date: Wednesday 24 to Friday 26, July 2013.
1. Transforming the Art of Governance through e-Government
- Conceptual Models and Standards of e-Government
- e-Government Automation Processes – Challenges & Benefits
- e-Government for Leadership and Policy Makers – Imperatives for Nation Building
2. Promoting Smart Government & Social Security through Information Technology
- Employment of information technology in Citizens Service Delivery & social security
- The role on the observation of criminal aspects in society
- Social impact on information technology crimes
3. Promoting Economic Security through Information Technology
- Combating of economic crimes
- Protection of financial and economic sites
- Money exchange and their methods of protection
- Predicting dangers threatening national economy
4. Promoting Political Security through Information Technology
- The analysis of political message
- e-Democracy and e-Parliament
- Resolving and Managing regional and global conflicts
5. National Database as Core Field of National Security
- National Database Structures, Development and Sustainability
- Digital evidences and its role in crime detection
- Encoding systems
- System ensuring integrity and security to information
- Electronic control and censorship systems
- Data mining and epistemic predictive systems
- Management of information crisis
- Digital Terrorism – handling terrorist phenomena
Instructions to Authors:
- submission of Conference Papers is Closed
Conference Registration Fees:
The 11th International Conference will feature speakers of high profile personalities drawn from different sectors locally and foreign. It will also provide lots of networking and business opportunities.
|Early Registration– May 24, 2013 (N)||Normal registration– After May 24, 2013 (N)|
(Minimum of 4 Delegates)
Non Member Corporate
(Minimum of 4 Delegates)
(NCS Registered Members only)
The registration fee entitles you to:
- Receive Conference materials – Bag, Proceedings (Soft Copy in CDs only), Writing Materials, Identification Badge etc
- Attend opening and Closing Ceremonies
- Attend all Plenary and Technical Sessions
- Daily Lunch
Note: Printed copies of the Conference Proceedings will be available on sale at the rate of N2,000.00 per copy.
Membership Induction Ceremony:
Induction of newly registered professionals and issuance of membership certificate will come up during the Conference on July 26, 2013 at the Conference venue. Accreditation of inductees will commence on Tuesday 23rd July, 2013 at the same venue.
Mode of Registration:
Click here to Register Online (Members must login to complete the registration) You may also pay directly into any of the following Nigeria Computer Society’s Bank Accounts and complete the registration online: First Bank of Nigeria Plc: 2001762424 (Sort Code 011153182) Zenith Bank Plc: 1011565784 (Sort Code 057150521) Resort Savings & Loans Plc: 010510200000829 (Sort Code 082150169)
Request received on or before July 5th, 2013: 50% refund Request received after July 5th, 2013: No refund All cancellation requests should be forwarded to the Executive Secretary.
Exhibition and Advertisement Rates:
The 24th National Conference provide opportunities for corporate organizations to showcase their products and services during the Conference by placement of advertisement in the event brochure or exhibition. Advertisement:
Cover Pages N200,000.00 (3 spaces available)
Inner Pages N150,000.00
Note: 15% discount on all rates for financially up-to-date Corporate Members
The official Conference venue is Royal Park Hotel, Iloko-Ijesa, State of Osun. For accommodation, special discounted rates have been obtained in some hotels.
- List of Hotels and Rates will be available very soon.
For Participation, Sponsorship and Advertisement, Contact:National Secretariat: Tel: +234 -1-7744600, +234 -1-8962552 . E-mail:email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org OR Goke on +234(0)8033475299, email@example.com Taiwo on +234(0)8023647348, firstname.lastname@example.org Abuja Office: Uche on +234(0)8032782783, email@example.com
HAVE YOUR SAY: Will you be attending the NCS Conference? What should we expect as conference outcomes? Please share your comments, thoughts and opinions.
Innovation and Development Advisory, ICT Advocacy
ICT Development Advisory Support and Consulting