Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company (SNEPco) in collaboration with Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) and the Nigeria Computer Society (NCS) are presenting a Capacity Building Roundtable on Information and Communications Technology (ICT).
Holding at Venue: Eko Hotels & Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos; Date: December 4, 2012 | Time: 09:00hrs – 17:00hrs
The event theme is: “Information & Communication Technology: Complementing Government’s Aspirations in Developing In-country Opportunities and Capacity Utilization”
Format: Roundtable Discussions
Strictly for potential investors, OEMs and companies in the business of Software Development and Support, Hardware Manufacturing and Support, Telecommunications, Networking, Systems Engineering and Integration and other ancillary ICT Services that support the Nigerian upstream oil and gas sector.
Key Materials of Interest are:
1. Software Development and Support
2. Information Technology Infrastructure/Telecommunications/Network/Computer Hardware Designs, Manufacture, Assembly, Installation and Support
3. Computer Based Modelling
4. Operating Systems Installation and Support
5. Data Management
6. Data and Message Transmissions
7. Library and Archive Support
8. Public Address Systems, Manufacture, Assembly, Installation and Support
Admission and Participation:
Interested companies should send their expression of interest to participate via NCDfirstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
1. Name and registered office address of the company
2. Line of business in ICT and evidence of previous work done
3. Contact of Managing Director/CEO or appointed designate (stating email, GSM and other contact details).
4. Name of key contact person, position, email, landline and mobile number
5. Company profile in editable format e.g. MS Word NOT pdf (maximum of 200 words)
6. Name of foreign partners or Nigerian partners (if any)
7. Name of IT association (s) your company belongs to (if any)
Application closes on November 14, 2012.
Admission is strictly by invitation and only selected companies will be contacted and provided with additional details.
Please note that this does not constitute an invitation for bid.
For more enquiries, please contact NCDemail@example.com
Sent on Behalf of the NCS National Secretariat:
Nigeria Computer Society (NCS)
Plot 10, Otunba Jobi Fele Way, Behind MKO Abiola Gardens, Alausa – Ikeja, Lagos State
Tel: +234 1 7744600, +234 1 8962552 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org